Tuesday, August 7, 2012

How I Met Your Workout

One thing that I love to do like many people is watch TV. I have lots of favorite shows and recently I have found a great site that has great workouts that you can do while you watch the show. So this morning I put in a disk of one of my favorite shows How I meet Your Mother. I watched two episodes and did the workout.



The Workout: 
Every time...
Barney says something inappropriate.....10 Crunches
Lily and Marshall Talk.............................15 Bicycles 
Ted Goes on a Date................................5 Pushups
They Refer to Journalism.................................15 Jumping Jacks
We See Ted's Kids................................10 Squats
We hear the narrator...............................10 Lunges
Robin Complains......................................25 Punches


 I enjoyed doing this! It gave me something to do while watching a show other than just sitting there and maybe even eating. I will definitely be using this site and trying the other workouts for other shows!

Firefly 5K: 37 days
Chicago Blackhawks Mad Dash To Madison 5K:  45 Days
Pounds removed: 74.2

No comments:

Post a Comment