Friday, July 27, 2012

Ain't' no Mountain high enough

I have been recently using the treadmill to be getting back into running. I started out by doing my own thing of alternating between running and walking for 5 minutes. I felt a little lost with it. So I turned to the internet to try and find something. Not only did I turn to the internet but I turned to Pintrest. Now I didn't know what to expect but I was looking for something that I felt like I could do, something that looked intense but not something where the speed is to crazy fast. It didn't take long till I was able to find something. Than I found it!


I can tell you this is AMAZING!!!!! I love a good workout where when I am just drenching in my own sweet and this does it. This is also a workout where, for me, I don't feel like it has been 45 minutes that I have been on a treadmill working my butt off. I try to do this at least once a week if not more. All in all I can not recommended this routine enough!

Firefly 5K: 50 days
Chicago Blackhawks Mad Dash To Madison 5K:  57 Days
Pounds removed: 76.6

No comments:

Post a Comment