Well another week has gone by. There was some changes to my weekly routine the big one being that I did not have a softball game on Sunday. Softball has been the one consistent sport that I have been involved with my whole life and I love to play it.
This week also brought a freezer full of fish! My youngest sister works at an Ice Cream shop near our house and although that can be a problem sometimes (who doesn't love a large Sunday at 11:30 at nigh!) it also give us the benefit of free fish every so often because the shop is located across the street from a test kitchen and they will give the workers the fish.With that plus the fact that our deck is rebuilt, which means we have a grill (and AMAZING outdoor area) it makes for a great rest of the summer/fall.
As for weight loss, when I got on the scale this morning I was expecting to gain seeing as the meals that I had last week/ not weighing in last week. I was certainly surprised seeing as I went up only 0.2 pounds. Not bad at all!
Firefly 5K: 47 days
Chicago Blackhawks Mad Dash To Madison 5K: 53 Days
Pounds removed: 76.4
No comments:
Post a Comment