Sunday, July 15, 2012

Let's do this!

It is often believed that the third time is a charm. Well this is my third attempt at blogging and this time I am going to be blogging about something closer to me. I will be taking you all on a journey that will never end, my journey to become healthy/fit and stay healthy and fit! What I am hoping to do with this blog is I will write about my struggles and obstetrical of my new lifestyle journey. I will also write reviews on products that I use, I am not being paid to write the reviews so it will be just my opinion, that is all if you trust my opinion that you can trust the reviews.

On February 14, 2011 I took a big step. I walked into my first Weight Watchers meeting. It has been without a doubt one of the best decision I have ever made. Since joining I have lost around 73 pounds! I still have a way to go so i am hoping that this will help me!

I hope you enjoy coming on this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment