Monday, July 23, 2012

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~Marvin Phillips

So I failed a little. When I first started this I thought that I was going to be posting more than once a week but obviously that didn't happen this past week, but it is a new week.



So this past week I felt was going to be another good week. I went to at least one spin class and I decided that I was going to make a weekly commitment to start attending Turbo Kick at my gym. I LOVE going to spin class. Pretending to be going up steep hills and pushing myself to limits that I keep redefining makes me feel great, not to mention because of spinning (and running) I think that I have some great sticks I'm walking on lol. Turbo Kick is my gyms version of kickboxing. I don't know what it is about kickboxing/boxing in general but for some reason I really do like it. So needless to say I feel like I had a great week at the gym. Than the weekend came. Lets just make a long story short and say that there was lots of heavy food that I ate that also may not have been the healthiest things to eat. I am completely ok with what I ate this weekend because I was able to enjoy myself and have a great time with great people.

Firefly 5K: 53 days
Pounds removed: 76.6

No comments:

Post a Comment